|ALL GROUPSBACK TO TEMPERING - BENDING AND TEMPERING FURNACES|
|Make/Type:||KeraGlass / KFBO DOUBLE 2300 x 3600 mm / 1600x2200 mm curved glass Oscillation Oven|
|Group-Subgroup:||9 Tempering - Bending and tempering furnaces|
|Condition:||05 Machine as seen and approved - no warranty|
|Info:||HORIZONTAL ELECTRIC, OSCILLATING TEMPERING FURNACE
USEFUL LOAD: 2300 mm x 3600 mm
PRE-HEATING CONVECTIVE CHAMBER: 2012
TOTAL LENGTH: 24.180 mm
2. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FURNACE TYPE: Electric oscillating.
Glass type: Glass Float UNI 6487 and Low-E glass Thickness: 4 ÷ 19 mm (OPTIONAL: 2,8 mm)
Minimum Size of glass: 80 x 250 mm.
Maximum size of Glass: 2300 x 3600 mm.
Maximum size bending 1600 x 2200 mm
Electric Power: 725 Kw ± 5%. Voltage: 380/400 Volt Trif. + N + G. 50 Hz.
Compressed air: 600 Nl/min. Minimum pressure: 7 bar.
Total length of the equipment: 24.180 mm. Maximum height: 3,9 m.
Operational at Sea level of: < 1000 metros. Temperature min./ max.: 0 ÷ 30 °C. Relative humidity: 35 ÷ 75 %.
Time for furnace heating From Ambient Temperature to 700 °C: 2,5 h. Temperature of the glass at output: 20 ÷ 60 °C
Productivity @100% of useful load:
3.1.b WITH PRE-HEATING CONVECTION CHAMBER
GLASS THICKNESS LOADS/HOUR M²/H
2.8 43 352
3.2 37 303
4.0 30 246
5.0 24 196
6.0 20 164
8.0 15 123
10 12 98
12 10 82
15 8 65
19 6 49
3.2 QUALITY - FLATNESS
THICKNESS OF GLASS (mm)
PARTIAL (mm/300 mm)
2.8 3 0,3
4 2,5 0,25
5 1,5 0,15
6 1,0 0,1
8 0,5 0,05
Keraglass KBFO have their main element of distinction in the shaping system, based on the press-mould group, allowing to process cylindrical bending as well as spherical bending, with absolute precision and repeatability. Thanks to these features the machine is able to satisfy the requirements of the glass for architectural use, as well as for automotive, for furniture use, as well as for household appliances.
Bending and tempering furnace unidirectional "KBFO ONE WAY", able to process bent-tempered glass of a range of thickness from 2.8 mm through 12 mm, and tempered flat glass in a range of thickness from 5 mm through 20 mm.
Keraglass tempering furnaces have gained positions over the main competitors world-wide, thanks to a number of technical features resulting in remarkable advantages for the end-users:
- Robust structure, making the furnace a stable machine all its physical life long.
- High grade insulation with eco-fibers panels rated for 1200°C.
- High efficiency radiant panels with long lasting heating elements, covered with 8 years guarantee.
- Bottom heating elements protected by high temperature stainless steel plates, ensuring elements protection and easy cleaning, providing a clean environment in the furnace interior and uniform heating.
- Internal walls lining with Cordierite refractory plates, preventing any dispersion of fibers particles inside the furnace (very important when convection is in place).
- Upper and lower quench boxes positioned independently from each other, with automatic setting which is a parameter of the production recipe.
- Rollers kinematics by precision timing belts, ensuring no backlash between the rollers and best optical quality for the glass.
- Using standard control systems to certify and improve the quality of the final product , such as the Vision System (IR Scanner) and twice with computer control of production.
- Use Standard emergency system: UPS control energy
GMR offers solutions to the global flat glass industry. Your needs regarding flat glass production and -processing is our professional responsibility, serving you with tailored solutions that match your ambitions and business goals. service locations in Belgium-The Netherlands-Germany-Russia-India-South Africa-USA.
Please stop by for a coffee when you're in the neighborhood!