|ALL GROUPSBACK TO TEMPERING - HEAT SOAK TEST|
|Make/Type:||HOAF / HeatBox 650 Special 3300 x 6300|
|Group-Subgroup:||9 Tempering - Heat soak test|
|Condition:||01 NEW Machine with Warranty|
|Info:||HS-code 8417 8070
HOAF HeatBox® 650 (Custom made container)
Maximum glass size horizontal in our HOAF SBS System®: 1400 x 3600 mm.
Maximum glass size vertically in nylon bag: 3300 x 6300 mm.
Heatsoak furnace 3300 x 6300 mm glass
Laminating furnace 3300 x 6300 mm glass
Our HOAF HeatBox® is a convection kiln.
Air is being circulated true the kiln along the hot burner tubes.
There is no direct flame inside the kiln, you can see this in below drawing:
HOAF HEATBOX® 650/ONLY HEAT SOAK TEST
Inside height: 3500 mm
Inside width: 1700 mm
Inside length: 6500 mm
Max. glass size vertically: 3300 x 6300 mm
2 fan and 4 valves to cool down the HOAF HEATBOX® after firing
Free programmable controller with more control comfort
Remote controller on the side of the HOAF HeatBox®
burners to reach an inside temperature of 300 °C
To measure the temperature on the glass surface according EN14179-2005
Remote data-logging through:
LAN – internet connection
Wifi internet connection
3G internet connection
4G internet connection
Options for HOAF HEATBOX® 650:
When the HOAF HeatBox® is positioned IN the ground:
A-FRAME FOR HEATSOAKING AND VERTICAL LAMINATION
• Covered with heat resistant covers for glass till 15 mm
• Maximum load 12.000 kg
• Teflon spacers
For moving the HOAF A-FRAME:
For easy moving the HOAF A-FRAME® including:
• Electrical winch
Upgrade to laminating of the HOAF HEATBOX®:
Upgrade to Laminating:
• 1 vacuum pump 100 m3/h
• 4 controlable lines with 5 connections each
• Digital vacuum sensor
• Twenty vacuum connections inside the HOAF HeatBox®
• 21 vacuum hoses with quick couplings
• 20 vacuum valves with quick couplings
Operating costs HOAF HeatBox® 650:
The most import thing to look at when purchasing a kiln for performing the heat soak test, are the operating costs.
Our HOAF Laminating Solutions burn on gas, the biggest advantages of this are:
• Natural gas is 8 times faster than electric
• Natural gas is 5 times cheaper than electric
• Natural gas you can buy everywhere, normal gas connection is sufficient
• No extra expensive transformers, that you otherwise need for an electric kiln
Are HOAF Laminating Solutions can also operate on gas bottles, or gas tanks.
This could also be on:
• Natural gas
The purchase costs for a gas kiln will probably be higher, than the purchase costs of an electric kiln.
But because the operating costs of our HOAF HeatBox®, are 5 times lower than an electric kiln.
This means (Depending on the amount of use) you can earn your investment back in one year.
In attached PFD file, you can find the operating costs for our HOAF HeatBox®.
This are the costs for one heat soak cycle on natural gas.
A heat soak test run in our HOAF HeatBox® costs: € 22,08 (See attached operating costs)
The same run in an electric kiln, will costs you € 110,40
Saving per heat soak cycle: € 88,32
If you do every day two heat soak cycles, 5 days a week.
This will save you:
· Per week: € 883,20 5 days, every day two heat soak cycles
· Per Month: € 3.532,80 4 weeks
· Per year: € 45.926,40 52 weeks
We trust to have made you a suitable quotation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting us
• Date of manufacture of the machine
• How long the warranty lasts.
• Is the device adapted for lamination immediately? or does it require buying a producer option?
The option for laminating is included, so you can laminate and perform the heat soak test.
• Is the device sold together with: A-frame for heatsoak test, rail system.
Yes, this is included in the offer.
• What is the condition of the device.
As new, complete refurbished with new components.
GMR offers solutions to the global flat glass industry. Your needs regarding flat glass production and -processing is our professional responsibility, serving you with tailored solutions that match your ambitions and business goals. service locations in Belgium-The Netherlands-Germany-Russia-India-South Africa-USA.
Please stop by for a coffee when you're in the neighborhood!