|ALL GROUPSBACK TO OTHERS - AUTOMOTIVE TEMPERING AND BENDING FURNACES|
|Make/Type:||Glasstech / DB 4 Deep Bend Advanced Bending & Tempering|
|Group-Subgroup:||11 Others - Automotive tempering and bending furnaces|
|Condition:||05 USED As seen and approved|
|Info:||As discussed, we have Glasstech DB4
Following DB4 equipments we have:
- All conveyors (except Hot box & Quenching conveyors),
- All furnace zones,
- Top bender only,
- All Quenching & Cooling blowers,
- 05 control panels only,
- One ABB loading Robot..
Automotive glass produced on Glasstech’s DB 4 system has freed designers to develop exciting new concepts. Glass produced on these deep bend advanced bending and tempering systems has high optical quality, meets precise tolerances and is consistent, no matter how complex the shape.
Introduced in 1985 as an enhancement to the Glasstech Quick Sag system, DB 4 uses the same tooling for simple parts and adds additional tooling for complex parts. Available with electric radiant or gas fired convection heaters, the system produces glass of exceptionally high optical quality to precise tolerances and with uniformity of shape.
Unsurpassed in creating complex backlites, sidelites and quarterlites to U.S. and ECE International fracture standards, DB 4 can process coated and tinted glass without difficulty.
General Specifications for DB 4
• Maximum depth of bend: 254mm (10")
• Minimum radius of curvature for 3mm (.118") glass: 75mm (3")
Glass thickness: Min. 3.0mm (±0.1mm); Max. 6.0mm (+0.0mm, -0.2mm)
Loading area: DB 4: 1070mm x 1728mm (42" x 68") all thicknesses
Quick Sag: 1220mm x 1828mm (48" x 72") all thicknesses
Glass size and production rate based on typical size loads
Maximum Depth and Radius of Bend
Minimum glass size in direction of travel: 380mm (15")
Deep Bend 4
• 75mm (3") Min. radius of curvature for
3mm (.118") glass
• 254mm (10") Max. depth of bend
• Minimum radii and maximum depths of conical and
spherical shaped parts are shape-dependent
• 100mm (4") Max. depth with cuved quenches
• 1000mm (40") Min. radius of curvature
• 2540mm (100") Max. radius of curvature
• Curved vacuum chamber and air jet press system
• Curved quench heads
• Curved ring frames
• Computer-controlled lift jet system
• Back side shuttle with press ring and heater
• Automated quench closing system
• Glass positione
GMR offers solutions to the global flat glass industry. Your needs regarding flat glass production and -processing is our professional responsibility, serving you with tailored solutions that match your ambitions and business goals. service locations in Belgium-The Netherlands-Germany-Russia-India-South Africa-USA.
Please stop by for a coffee when you're in the neighborhood!