|ALL GROUPSBACK TO EDGING - STRAIGHT-LINE EDGERS|
|Make/Type:||Schiatti / FPS 50 RM|
|Group-Subgroup:||2 Edging - Straight-line edgers|
|Condition:||05 USED As seen and approved|
|Info:||"Automatic glass grinding and polishing machine type SCHIATTI FPS 50RM with the following technical characteristics:
- glass thickness 3-55 mm (trapezoid edge)
- minimum size 100x100 mm
- working speed from 0.4 to 6.0 mt/minute
The car is equipped with 10 engines, as follows:
- 3 motors with diamond disc for edging (tilting 0-45 degrees)
- 2 motors with polishing discs (tilting 0-45 degrees)
- 1 engine with pasla disc and cerium basin for polishing (tilting 0-45 degrees)
- 2 motors with diamond disc for edges at 45 °
- 2 motors with polishing disc for edges at 45 °
The car is complete with basins (capacity 325 lt) and water pumps.
The car is equipped with an electronic record for:
- raising and lowering the polishing discs
- visualization of work speed
- viewing the processed footage
- motorized opening for different glass thicknesses
Other details :
- required electric power 20 KW (380V, 50 Hz)
- compressed air required 14 lt/min (6 bar min)
- car size: see layout
- weight 3,800 kg
The grinding machine for processing flat edges, polishing with cerium oxide on the edges and on the front edges. Characteristics: conveyor rail composed of rubber plates with lahara, fixed by a chain that slides along the steel guides. The main movements of the machine are controlled by the PLC operator. It makes flat edges but also beveled edges up to 45 degrees.
GMR offers solutions to the global flat glass industry. Your needs regarding flat glass production and -processing is our professional responsibility, serving you with tailored solutions that match your ambitions and business goals. service locations in Belgium-The Netherlands-Germany-Russia-India-South Africa-USA.
Please stop by for a coffee when you're in the neighborhood!